EnCorps Events: How to Become a Teacher in California
The EnCorps Teaching Fellowship application will open again in early July 2018.
Please check back for updates. Our informational webinars will resume at that time. In the meantime, please see a recording below.
EnCorps 101 Webinar
One of the best ways to find out more about EnCorps and how to become a teacher is to attend one of our online informational webinars. Register to view the webinar live and have your questions answered and meet an EnCorps Fellow, or view a recording below.
The EnCorps STEM Teachers Program empowers STEM industry experts to transform public education by teaching in high needs schools. Heading into our 10th year of public service, we are the only nonprofit in California (or the nation) that enables STEM professionals, military veterans, and retirees to explore a career transition to teaching in a low risk, highly supported way. In this webinar we will discuss:
- The STEM achievement, access and literacy gaps in high needs schools
- How, as a STEM professional, you can directly impact the next generation of innovators, scientists and engineers, and are uniquely positioned to transform public STEM education
- EnCorps’ Fellowship details – our cohort-based program model and the impact EnCorps Fellows are having on students
- EnCorps application process and selection criteria
- Next steps for interested candidates
Learn how to become a science, technology, engineering or math teacher:
Calendar of EnCorps STEM Teachers Events